Information from the SATTLER GROUP
Valid measures by the SATTLER GROUP to contain the Corona Virus (COVID-19 pandemic)
The measures taken so far by the SATTLER GROUP have served to limit the spread of the virus to protect our employees, our customers, suppliers and all other partners of the SATTLER GROUP.
We have been able to maintain the manufacture and shipping of our products at all locations over the past few months, thus ensuring the supply of our customers.
We thank our employees for their commitment and flexibility.
Currently valid regulations:
- Compliance with the distance rules still applies in personal contact between employees and with business partners.
- Wearing a nose-mouth mask is mandatory in all public areas of the company, as well as in other areas where the minimum distance of 1,5 meters cannot be maintained.
- The travel activity of the Sales Department is still possible.
- Visits from customers and suppliers are still possible.
- The Sattler markets for the local sale of 2nd choice material are open in Gössendorf and Rudersdorf.
- Assembly services in the Environmental Engineering Division will continue to be carried out in consultation with the customer and the country-specific legal requirements.
Herbert Pfeilstecher Lisbeth Wilding
CEO Executive Managing Director